Friday, 22 February 2013

My Current Skincare Products

I thought I would do a post on the products I am currently using on my skin.
I actually rarely change the way I care for my skin and the products I use, as I have never used anything better than this and I swear by tea tree. It seriously is one of the best things my mother ever taught me and I have recently convinced my boyfriend that he is seriously missing out by not using it, and bought him his very own little tea tree face cleansing set, similar to mine.




So I use a lot of Boots own tea tree and witch hazel products.
Before I go to bed I will use the cleansing wipes to remove my make up, I keep meaning to buy the cleansing and toning lotion to use instead of the face wipes as I think it would remove my make up better, but haven't got round to that yet. I then use the foaming face wash, they advice to use this in the morning as well however I don't usually do this as I don't feel my face needs washing that often, I do however sometimes give it a wipe with a cleansing wipe in the morning just in case I have missed a bit of mascara that has then been smudged across my forehead in my sleep; After rinsing the face wash off I then gently pat my face dry with a towel and apply the night gel, this also moisturises my face as the face wash can dry it out a little. If I have none or just small pimples I will apply the night side of the spot wand mostly within my t-zone and if I have a big disgusting spot I will apply tea tree and usually by morning it will be gone or drastically minimised  I don't use the pure tea tree oil every day as it is quite strong and I'm not sure how damaging to my skin it would be.
The shine control day moisturiser is rarely used, I only really use it when my skin is going through a rough stage and I feel it needs the extra help and the Simple moisturiser is brilliant especially in the winter time as I can get dry skin around my cheek and nose area.

I hope this wasn't too boring and that it was a readable and enjoyable post.
Sorry about the picture quality recently, I really need to learn to understand my camera better and get into using it more!

Have a nice day/evening/afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment